G.E.M.S. 2018-2019 Registration FormClick here to fill out the form
- Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Foster a relationship with their leader (counselor)
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Learn what it means to be an activist for Christ
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
- Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement in a large group setting
- Make meaningful crafts that encourage others
Meetings are most Monday nights 7:00 - 8:30 pm. GEMS is an exciting program which is busy September thru April.
The theme for 2018-2019 is Be a Blessing
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
God’s blessings are packaged big and small, on mountains and in valleys, temporary and eternal. But of all the good gifts He gives us, our greatest blessing is Jesus. In Him and through Him we can find peace and joy. In Him and through Him we can help other people do the same.
We will live this out through our Bible lessons, Blessings Projects, and Fun Nights.